Oregon’s Willamette National Forest was selected to choose and supply the People’s Tree for 2018 for the grounds of the Capitol Building in Washington, D.C. The Willamette National Forest, together with Travel Oregon, has designed alogo that captures the beauty of the State of Oregon and the Willamette National Forest, with its snowcapped mountain, fields of green and lush forests. The trail leading to the tree symbolizes the adventurous spirit of Oregonians since early settlers first traversed the Oregon Trail. The logo encourages modern-day adventurers to #FindYourTrail in the Willamette National Forest.
- ‘The People’s Tree’ Lights up the Capitol
- An inside look at the New Mexican products traveling with the US Capitol Christmas tree
- Why I love New Mexico’s forests and public lands
- Enchantment is in the Air
- Tree Cutting and Celebration Kicks Off Nationwide Tour for the 2019 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree
- Gov. Lujan Grisham announces winner of 2019 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Essay Contest
- Kenworth W990 Features Special Design for 55th U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Tour
- U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree to be Harvested from Carson National Forest Nov. 6, 2019
- Announcing the 2019 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Tour
- Who Gets to Decorate the “People’s Tree”?
ornaments Choose Outdoors capitol christmas tree Willamette National Forest U.S. Forest Service Kootenai National Forest hiking Travel Oregon U.S. Capitol Christmas Carson National Forest press